Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Blog holiday Monday

Monday was a bank holiday, so I had a day off from blogging! we had a lazy morning at Petes then all took a stroll along the front to the pier and back (6 miles). We said our goodbyes and set back to Hertford. I was so tired but could not sleep in the car. Flopped into bed as soon as we got home. We had a fantastic Easter, thanks Pete and Chris.

Today I returned to work, tommy looked after Rebecca and Oscar. I napped after work.

1 comment:

  1. What's this day off business?! Good to hear you had a fun time away...6miles way to go thats quite a stroll (burning off a few easter bunnies?!) Take care, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!