Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday, 24 July 2026

Friday

Woke up in pain, but I am trying to stop the intravenous morphine, so have cut back on that through the night. 

This morning they suggested that I could go home if I was ready, but decided that it may be better if I got used to all the new changes… they removed my catheter, so now I have to wee on my own, and also the morphine IV pump. They put new dressings on my five scar areas. I practiced walking up and down the ward. I also administered my anti blood clotting injection, which I will have to do for a month when I get home. 

Went to visit my uncle on the ward next door. Then Luna and Tommy came for a visit with cards from home. Later my cousin popped back to see me. 

Probably going home tomorrow, Saturday. 😀

A jab well done 🩼

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!