Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday, 31 July 2026





Talk about timing! So today I received a message on my NHS app. I thought it would be an appointment to get the results of the biopsy. But oh no, it was to let me know that I am being sent my biannual bowel screening test in the post!  A bit late for that.

I went to the doctors to have one of my dressing looked at, then walked from there into town, via my old work, to meet Annie for lunch with Tommy.
Thank you Annie


Spent the afternoon asleep, then Rebecca came home to see us for the weekend. 


Blue today...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!