Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Operation Day

I have been feeling so much more worried about this cancer than the previous two. I think it’s because the outcome may make a difference to the way in which I live my life (I know,… at least I will have a life). I was saying to a neighbour recently that I see myself as a person who never gets ill. We summarised that is because cancer doesn’t make you feel unwell and I have not been a sickly person (that’s a matter of opinion)! 

I am sitting here in admissions in my paper knickers and white anti -embolism stockings, all finished off with a backless hospital gown. I have seen so many people doing different tests on me and explaining things. 

Off to theatre now, see you on the other side xx 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!