Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday, 29 July 2026

One week on

One week since the operation. I treated myself to Jelly for lunch, ice-cream for pudding... It was too hot for anything else. 

Emma came round to re dress my dressings. Another hot day, I am still having to wear my compression socks 24 hours, which I really could do without in these temperatures.

I had wanted to go out for a little walk, but it was just too hot.  So I decided to photograph pink around the house and garden...

If you saw a heatwave
Would you wave back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!