Five days in hospital and now I am home. I did not sleep well even though I was in my own bed again. I felt worried and unsure, albeit not in too much pain. I made a spreadsheet of all the drugs/injections that I have to take at all the different times through the day and night.
Today I stayed at home, it was good to wash my hair for the first time in a week.
I will be given an appointment to go back once they have had the results of the biopsy.
I am back on the diet of white food again... no greens, fruit or salad. But whoopie, I am allowed a few really overcooked mushy carrots.
More chips and burgers it is then! 🍔🍟 Very glad the op and hospital stay is done and dusted xx
ReplyDeleteSpeedy recovery Paula xx
ReplyDeleteSo pleased your home now. Xx
ReplyDeleteAwww bless you, happy to cook you anything white and pop it round lovely 🫶 creamy mash 👍🏻
ReplyDeleteSending you healing hugs Paula 🫶
ReplyDeleteOh Paula Paula Paula, how could I not know this?? You’ve managed to put me through tearful shock, then read a novel but come out with smiles and a few giggles along the way. Thank beep beep you’re okay and here’s to a speedy and successful recovery.❤️🩹 I’m just blown away once again at your resilience and the humour you attack these battles with, you’re a one of a kind that’s for sure!
ReplyDeleteBiggest love and hugs to you and I’ll be sure to check in on your recovery now. So good you’re through the op and home to recover. ❤️ Deb in Oz 😘😘😘