Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Chemo One, Ticked and Done!

Went to work for the morning, then Tommy and I headed back to Lister for my 1st chemo treatment. I sat in the chair for 3 hours having pink drugs pumped into me*. Then left with a sack full of anti sickness drugs, steroids and injections. 

Well here we go, feel fine at the mo... only 5 more to do!

* I now pee pink!

Laughing Stock :...
Cattle with a sense of humour

3 comments:

  1. Hi love, glad to read one down and only a few more to go! Hope it really wasn't to ghastly today as been thinking of you all day. Still Loving your blog. I been reading it daily and now have it as an app on my phone - (thanks to Lindsey telling me how to!) Hope Tommy is behaving himself and doing his nursing duties well! I could be your errands girl if you or Tommy need anything or I would be happy to pop over if Tommy needs to pop out. see how you feel tomorrow. Love, Hugs and Kisses xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your still in good spirits, I did comment on monday to say good luck but didn't seem to come through? I'm thinking of you all the time and loving your blog you've made me laugh, was thinking have you got the next two books of you know what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! that is pink. Glad you feeling good, the more upbeat you are the better you will feel I'm Sure. The blog is excellent! so funny - keep up the good work Mrs, and you'll pass this with flying colours. Lots of love x x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!