Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Sunday 22 July 2012

Glamping

safe way to cook one's marshmallow
Saturday I arrived back at camp well rested and clean! A lovely sunny day all the kids (24 of us camping this year) swam, played cricket, badminton and football... All the adults (in need of a holiday) sat, drank, read, ate and drank again. Another barbeque for dinner before going to the clubhouse to see and be part of the entertainment. 

I got a taxi back to have a comfy nights sleep in the lovely bed again.

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink???

This morning I returned to camp then we all set off, most on bikes, to a local pub, where we sat outside and had lunch, such a sunny day...I wondered if it would be a while until I would be wearing a boob tube again.


Back to camp to find our gazeebo had blown down.

Tommy's mum came to pick up the kids to look after for a few days, and we returned home. Meeting my Oncologist Monday morning where I will be told all about what is about to happen to me, and to get some test results.

Constipated people don't give a crap



2 comments:

  1. Loving the blog, found out more about you in last week than in last 40 years,! No need to send any more unanswered texts either! Hope ok tomorrow and sending you lots of good vibes. The offer to do the ironing still stands and happy to come over anytime, ( quite missed you this Friday) ;-) Love you lots H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, hope today went as well as could be expected...I think I could even do glamping :) thinking of you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!