Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 21 July 2012

School's Out for Summer

End of term, straight off to our camping trip in the rain. Got a bit upset on arrival as I wanted to stay and party with our pals, but we had decided that I should get a really good night's sleep and stay in a proper bed, so I stayed down the road at Tommy's mums. Luxurious night sleep (I could get used to this Glamping). Have a great summer everyone... it will get sunny.

Corduroy Pillows:... They're making headlines

1 comment:

  1. Hey you, thinking of you loads !! I shouldnt be smiling reading your blog but you are so damn funny and positive its difficult not too:) Huge hugs from me, your a brave little chick...stay strong and chat soon Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!