Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 30 July 2012

Haircut 100

New haircut.
This morning, before work, I dropped the twins off at mum and dads again, and set off for Stevenage again. This time to see the hair lady. We tried on turbans, scarves and wraps, before she cut my hair off to a short style. 

Had an ab fab name idea for my wig from Jill..... PATSY!  

But then my cousin Tim sent me a text and I knew it was the one for me.......
Is it Paula?




I hereby name my new wig:

"T'WIGGY"

Short Hair.


Just getting used to my short haircut, but was advised that a crop is the best way forward, so that I can get used to less hair before it all goes (very soon apparently).

Still would be fun to think of hair names ie, Bigwig, Ludwig, Hairy Maclary.


If at first you don't succeed. 
Destroy all evidence that you tried.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Paula, you look gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new hair..looking hot, Paula!! Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look gorgeous. Well even more gorgeous! Love those cheek bones. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Photo! You have achieved so much in one week. Thanks for the book btw. It certainly kept me entertained! xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!