Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 14 July 2012

Hairy Fairy

Honey I shrunk the kids - Isle of Arran
Last night Rebecca had to write a letter to the Tooth Fairy as she had swallowed her wobbly tooth, this morning the fairy had been. 

If, when my hair falls out from the chemo, if I put it under my pillow do I get rich?... Is there a Hairy Fairy?

Today have spent the day Spring cleaning, it's also my little brothers birthday, we discussed that, as he is bald, as is dad, mum will be the odd one out in our family! My cuz Tim came for a visit, I was annoyed that he didn't look in the cupboards as they are sooooooo tidy now, he he. 

 “I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.” 

1 comment:

  1. Your cupboards look great! I now have cupboard envy. Lovely dip and service too, not so sure about the stale bread and the green monsters! love The Applefords xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!