Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Mojitos, Doritos and Fajitos


From GJ.
 My in-laws arrived early this morning to pick up Rebecca and Oscar, before I went to work.

GJ bought me a star to go with my afternoon tea, this princess could get used to being spoilt!  

Mums of twins.
After work I was absolutely zonked! Had a rest but felt fatigued. I had arranged for the twin mums (my dear friends for nearly 10 years now... Wow)! to come round. Tommy was our waiter for the evening, serving the mojitos, doritos and fajitos! I think he enjoyed every minute of it with all of the female attention!! Love him.


Life is two-riffic with twins


1 comment:

Go on post a comment!