Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 27 July 2012

Chill Out

No work today, pootled around the house with the kids, a lazy day. Am not allowed any sun exposure, and have to cover my nails with dark polish to protect them from the sun, so gave myself a mini manicure and pedicure.

Mum and dad came round to visit and dad cut the lawn, whilst mum changed the beds. (They need the practice before I get really ill)!

Had a little power nap this afternoon, hope I am able to stay awake for the Olympic 2012 opening ceremony on TV 9pm - 12.30 tonight.

Had to inject myself this morning to stop my bones crumbling.

Working tomorrow if I feel up to it.

Contact today from friends in France, India, Australia and St. Albans.


Consciousness: 
...That annoying time between naps

1 comment:

  1. LakshmiKala Raghavan , India27 July 2012 at 20:10

    Oh Paula ! Just saw your blog! I want to say a lot of things but I think I have been sitting here for more than an hour not knowing what to say. Typed in and erased repeatedly.
    Oh Paula I wish I could have been close enough to help you. Paula I believe and I shall pray that god give you all the strength you need to fight if. I am sure you are a good fighter. And sure and very sure!
    You know I feel very close to you all when ever I go shopping as I tuck the shopping bag in my arms . You know , you gave me a bag signed by all you friends I had back there at Hertford!! It is my best gifts!! I miss you all and Hertford!!
    Love you and love to Oscar and Rebecca
    Lakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!