Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Massaging Messages

Thanks to all my dear friends for the lovely texts and messages, (none of you got a reply... I am not going to go changing now), they really mean a lot and help me through this time. Today at work I even lowered my barrier, I think they were quite relieved to see the tears and realised that at last that I am starting to wonder if perhaps this is real and is really happening to ME.

I am just going to keep busy and take each day as it comes. You lot need to learn how to blog comment!

"Denial is not a river in Egypt" 

4 comments:

  1. I think you have just taught me to blog!?
    Tears are good! The healing power of tears - Tears are your body’s release valve for stress, sadness, grief, anxiety, and frustration. ALWAYS REMEMBER "Tears are a sign of courage, strength, and authenticity."
    L xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm think I'm going to drive you mad! But I'm awake at 01.00am on week night and seeings no-one else has blogged yet (or not that I can see? your stuck with me) Laughter, (something you do a lot) anyway, we all know laughing is good for us but it also helps blood vessels function better and it also stimulates the body's immune system, which can help fight viruses. And hearty laughter has even been shown to massage your internal organs. I'll leave you alone now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have made me reply to a blog too - well done :)
    You still manage to make me laugh, smile and cry in the same sentence - keep up your great work and zest for life girlfriend that hasnt and will not ever changed...
    If anyone can get through this test in life then its surely you - keep smiling after the tears, they are always better out than in... thinking of you loads xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another first time blogger here too! Your comment to get blogging is taking effect, but without a few hiccups! Even though we dont get to meet that often when we do you are always great fun. I hope you will continue to smile and laugh even through the tears. Thinking of Tommy too I'm sure he needs some TLC as well. x x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!