Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Sunday 29 July 2012

Snoozy Sunday

Feeling Sleepy today. Must have been the trampolining in the garden with the twins yesterday after work.

Tommy went out for a much deserved drink last night, this morning I slept until 11am. I dreamt that I had written Lord of the Rings, Tommy said that I had been Tolkien in my sleep. 

The kids played well together to give me a rest and then we all went to mum and dad's for lunch, I had a huge appetite. Fell into another nap for the afternoon. Last day of steroids and sickness tabs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!