Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Burnt baps

Every day I have to wear a scarf around my neck to cover the burn appearing from the radiotherapy, it looks a bit like a love bite as it is at the base of my neck. Wow, it is so itchy... A bit like sunburn... I also have it on my back; that area is called the exit point.

Busy day at work, got lots done, and at home. I am starting to get more pains on my right hand side. I have been numb up until now, so I think that the numbness is starting to leave me and when I do my excersises the pain is getting worse. I get the results for my lung scan next Wednesday.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!