Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Sunday 3 March 2013

Pie-Eyed

Fig. 1 PIE.
A mad rush catching up on everything ready for going back to work tomorrow. Oscar went out for the day on a Cub event, Tommy and Rebecca went on a bike ride. I made a chicken and leek..... (see fig. 1)

Tried to get a rest in again, 
but there was no time again. 

I am looking forward to going back to work, but am worried about the tiredness.

I may be a schizophrenic 
but at least I have each other

1 comment:

  1. I hope work went okay today, my goodness I feel tired reading about your days...you need the european arvo siesta somewhere. hugs to you xx
    Ps good effort with the pie ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!