Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 28 March 2013

I Love Life!

A spring in my step for Spring. Life is weird... today I could have been deciding how to spend my last few years; but instead I woke up feeling great (even though I had demolished nearly a whole bottle of Bollinger Champagne last night to celebrate)!! I bought the guys cakes at work.

This morning I told to the twins that the doctor has said that I am all better and won't have to go to hospital again for a long time. I explained that I may go back into hospital before Christmas to get a new bosom made. "Why?" they asked. "Because I may want one and I wouldn't be so wonky" I replied. "But you only need them for feeding babies". I then went on to advise them that I wouldn't have to wear my prosthesis anymore and that they would make the new breast from part of my tummy. "But would your tummy ever grow back?" they worriedly asked me "I hope not!" I replied.

Spelling is a lossed art

2 comments:

  1. So so pleased for you Paula. Wonderful news. Have been thinking about you so much. Have a great weekend in Brighton with the family. Lots of Love and hugs Wendyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I've had such a pain in the neck lately :) hehhe I've gave up complaining a long ago nobody listens...will have to call you up in future !!
    Oh bless the kids, that would have been such a wonderful conversation to have with them...so very happy for you!! A tummy tuck and new boob in time for Christmas - sounds perfect, now you can really look fwd to holidays, Happy Easter to you all ! hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!