Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 8 March 2013

I can Nail it

This morning when I woke up (after not a lot of sleep) I still felt low. My skin is now starting to burn and itch locally from the radiotherapy. From the school drop-off I went to meet Heidi for a little shop. Bought some tops (they're so much easier to buy than bottoms).... although now, I have really had to change the way I dress. High neck lines. We had some lunch, very civilized.


Came home early for a rest, before picking up the children. I slept in the afternoon. The children got their own tea; toasted cheese sandwiches, peanuts and apple juice. Tonight my big toenail fell off, yuck. But, like my fingernails, I am sure it will grow back, I cannot wait to use the voucher that Loz bought for me to get a manicure once my nails have come back.

Sorry to all who I have been very elusive with, but am in a strange place at the moment and sorting out lifes arrangements and appointments is confusing for my brain at the mo.

Albinos - you can't say fairer than that

1 comment:

  1. I do hope you start to feel brighter soon and get more restful sleeps, sending big hugs all sounds extra challenging. Love the kids idea for dinner though...I bet it taste good ;) lotza love xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!