Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 29 March 2013

Good Friday

I tell you what, it is a Good Friday. But then every Friday is good! I went into work today to run the office. After work I started getting ready for going down to Brighton tomorrow and then had a massive afternoon sleep. The doctor told me that this fatigue should last another 4-5 weeks, then I should be back to normal. Yesterday Lorna came round to pick up some ironing to do in the school holidays. The children are excited about being off for Easter and about going down to see their cousins for Easter.

I caught the Easter bunny laying eggs.
They were way too small and didn't taste of chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. It is a good Friday Paula. what fantastic news. hope to catch up back in UK in April. Love (Kiwi) Al x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Brighton...be good for the Easter bunny ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased to read your fantastic news, enjoy your Easter break with your family - Nicki & Lee (No. 30) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!