Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 18 March 2013

Cat. scan

Today I had to return to the Lister Hospital for another CT scan. I went into work then Tommy picked me up to take me. Because I have had lymph nodes removed from my right side, I am now, never allowed to take blood, cut or injure that arm as it may not cure itself. So they tried to find a vein in my left arm to insert the canular... But my veins are so hardened on the left arm from all the chemotherapy that it took one nurse, a doctor a lot of blood and pain and five attempts to get the tiny needle into a vein. The scan was a big whizzy donut thing, with some dye pumped through me. Tommy dropped me back off at work. Katz popped round straight after work, then I slept for hours.

1 comment:

  1. Oh
    that sounded like a full on day you amaze me going inbetween work, hope today is easier and good news is coming next week...hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!