Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 27 March 2013

The Results Are in

What a long day. I took the children to school then went into work. Tommy came and met me at lunchtime and we went over to the hospital. Dr Shah told us that the scan was ALL CLEAR. he discharged me and doesn't need to see me again! What a relief I cannot believe it. If the shadow had of returned my life expectancy would have been upto five years. But now I get to go on, I will celebrate with Tommy tonight (will probably keel over from alcoholic poisoning)!

Thinking about AJG and LC ... xx

8 comments:

  1. Tears of joy Paula!!! What fanastic news. So pleased and relieved for you Tommy and the children and everyone. Just phoned Liz and Don and they are over the moon and send lots of love. Have a very happy Easter and see you soon. Tons of love Deb C xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news Paula. Celebrate in style!! Love Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had evertything crossed!!! So pleased its good news. Hope you have a fab evening celebrating with tommy and family. Lots of love Lindsay xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I still have goosebumps, what a great day - hope it was one hell of a celebration with Tommy, big hugs...wow you must feel so relieved and good!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most wonderful news Paula.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most wonderful news Paula.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news, Paula. You have been in our thoughts constantly in recent times & your fight for recovery has been an inspiration. Love Loretta (Debbie's Mum, Perth)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula I am so relieved and so pleased for you!!! Hope you had a fantastic celebration last night. Love to you, Tommy, Oscar and Rebecca Have a great Easter, hope to see you very soon Penny xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!