Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Tired = Low

OK, so I got up at 8am and was ready to leave for school at 8.30! I am soooo tired. I am so lucky that the twins can get themselves up, dressed, washed and make breakfast without too much supervision. 

Another short staffed busy day at work. Wow, it's tiring. On leaving work I picked up the kids and had to go straight to bed. I called Tommy to come home as I just could not cope through complete exhaustion. Deb picked up Becs to take to Brownies, and Tommy was home in time to take Oscar to Cubs, do a Tesco shop then pick Becs up from Brownies then Oscar from Cubs.

I felt very low this evening.... I think that going back to work early has worn me out, and I feel guilty that I have no time for the kids when we get home.

A tearful evening... think I need to speak to the Macmillan nurses. I feel lost, now that my treatment has finished, I feel that I need a bit more closure.

Whoever invented knock knock jokes
should get a no-bel prize

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad to hear you had such a rubbish day, do hope you get a solution sorted out for work balance etc...being short staffed is no fun even when your feeling 100%. Big hugs to you I think your amazing just getting through each day, take care and thinking of you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!