Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Sunday 24 March 2013

I know, I know

Sorry guys for not blogging recently. Friday I set off for mount vernon with mum and dad, for my Indian head massage. The traffic was so bad that I called the cancer centre who advised me not to come as there had been a bad accident on the A1M. We turned back and mum and I went shopping in Welwyn Garden City instead. Very fun, but tireing. So slept well in the afternoon.

Saturday I took Rebecca to the local boys secondary school for a science week challenge. We had to drop an egg out of a second storey window! Very competitive... But we did it with a parachute!

After lunch I napped before we headed out for the evening to celebrate marks birthday. Had a lovely evening with a Thai meal.

Today, Sunday, we had a relaxing family day (surrounded by snow again). Tommy made another amazing Sunday roast and we watched more family video footage.

1 comment:

  1. Paula.....you're back. What a relief. Was about o send out a search party! Sounds like a lovely few days. Stay warm and cosy. Love you lots Deb C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!