Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Am I 2 Weak 4 3 Weeks?

Only three weeks to go, and then I'm done! 

Well, that's how I should be feeling, but I feel so low about it. It's not that I am frightened of the treatment, in fact I don't know what it is that is making me feel this way. Maybe, as I have had such a long break, that to start again, is just so laborious. It's probably the drugs playing with my hormones making me a blubbering mess, as both chemotherapy and tamoxifen can bring on early menopause!

At work I couldn't quite concentrate entirely. Home for a nap. Chauffeur No.1 turning up at 10am tomorrow. 

Sign language;
It's very handy

1 comment:

  1. All the best with the treatment lovely lady, I have learnt so much from reading what you have to go through ;( but you are more inspiring by the day. Big hugs to you and lets hope the next 3weeks fly by and you feel brighter soon...lotza love and hugs Dxxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!