Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 27 February 2013

My Last Radiotherapy

Well, I should have had that rest yesterday. I was so tired this morning that I could not get up. The children went to school with Isobel. Deb picked me up for the last trip. The longest wait in the waiting room. On leaving I was handed a large folder full of notes, leaflets and another folder, informing me of what to expect in the future and how to carry on. (I'll read that later). After a bite of lunch home to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep. 

Bev popped round with some food for us and a freshly baked, still warm, lemon drizzle cake, mmmmm. Tommy bought me some flowers and did a lovely steak dinner to celebrate the end of the sentence. 

They said today that I will get even tireder next week and that the burning will intensify. 

Hairdressers tomorrow!

The only time I ever had a chip on my shoulder
was when I tried to pour the whole bowl into my mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!