Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Happy Birthday R&O!

Chauffeurs No. 10, 10 today!
Today our babies are 10. Mum and Dad came round for birthday brunch, then the twins got out on their new bikes. We went over to the hospital for my radiotherapy and the family got to see the room which I visit daily.

In the afternoon we walked into Hertford and had a late lunch. The kids played on their bikes again whilst I slept.



2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday to the twins, the bikes look awesome and loved !! Wow 10yrs, sure feels like much less...amazing little guys :) well done !
    Looks chilly, hope the temps start warming up soon...we need a little of one anothers weather, thankfully cool here tmoro we've been cooking :) I believe you are noww halfway YAY !!
    Hugs and here's to the weekend off lotza love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday to the twins from us in NZ. i remember meting them in July 2003 when we visited UK and they were little dots -- now riding huuuge bikes. love Al x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!