Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 15 February 2013

Radiotherapy - Over a Third done

Had a lie-in this morning until about 10am. My head cold had nearly gone, it must have been the chillies last night. 

Lindsay arrived to drive me to my last radiotherapy this week (oh yeah, I get the weekend off). 


Chauffeur No. 7, 
Lindsay, twin mum
When we got back to Hertford all the twin mums came round to give Lindsay her birthday present and to have some lunch. It was great to catch up with them all.

Again I slept in the afternoon. 


You'd think I'd be depressed 
   with only one breast,
You'd imagine I hate it
   with one missing tit,
You'd think looking down into my bra
   horrific; seeing a very large scar.

Correct.


2 men walk into a bar
the third one ducks

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear the cold is going and you have the weekend off, yay to a 1/3 down! Remember how amazing you are inside and out no matter how big the scar...hugs to you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!