Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Spice up My Jokes

What a busy day at work! Short staffed and manic. Tomorrow is my last day at work for a while. I will be hibernating from then. The radiotherapy is going to make me tired... well, I hope it helps me to sleep at night which I am not doing too well at the moment; I stayed up all night trying to remember if I have amnesia or insomnia.

Mum and Dad came round after school, they got me a book from the library (I think they have sensed that my jokes are getting thin on the ground). 5,000 Great One Liners. Also a new spice-rack (there's a fine line between hyphenated words). 

Halloumi - the only cheese that greets itself in the 3rd person

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the radiotherapy - hopefuly the time will wizz past and things will start getting back to normal.
    Jodie x x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!