Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 14 February 2013

St. Valentine's Day

Didn't sleep well last night, and woke up with a head cold. I'd been doing so well with no immune system not catching anything. Today Melissa picked me up, every day the journey time is exactly the same (50 minutes each way) and good traffic. 

Chauffeur No. 6,
Melissa, school mum
I was worried that if I were to sneeze or cough during radiotheraphy, they would zap my lung. 

Once home I went straight to bed and slept until early evening. Mum and Dad came round to help the children with their dinner. They bought some beautiful spring bulbs round from Liz & Don.

Tonight was parents' evening at school. I felt too tired and ill to go, so Tommy went with the children. Great reports, well done R & O!

Tried to eat a curry to blow away the germs!

I love sat nav
I don't know where I'd be without it



1 comment:

  1. Oh not good to hear...hope your feeling better very soon...big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!