Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 25 February 2013

Souper!

Got a text first thing from chauffeur no. 13... too ill to drive me (you just can't get the staff these days)! Mum and Dad stepped in and took me to Mount Vernon. Whilst we were there I bumped into Amanda, who I had met in hospital at the QEII back in December when we were having our mastectomies. She was just starting her radiotherapy today.


Chauffeurs No. 13, 

Dad and Mum
Back to Mum and Dads for homemade soup, lovely soup and then home to bed, lovely bed (I hadn't slept the last couple of nights).


From M&D

I'm looking at my laughter lines and thinking ... what ever was that funny?

1 comment:

  1. ah sorry! I missed my chauffeur photo opportunity on your blog too! Hx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!