Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 13 February 2013

From Hospital to Hospital

Chauffeur No. 5, Julie.
Twin mum, school mum,
Survivor
Julie picked me up to do the day five run, I think I now know the way to Mount Vernon... just.

On leaving Rickmansworth Julie then chauffeured me to Welwyn Garden City, to hospital number two for the day where I was to be fitted for my prosthesis (chicken fillet). They didn't have my size (the chicken didn't fill-it) and will have to order it in.

Julie dropped me back at Bevs where the children were playing. Stopped in for a cuppa (no bevvies at Bevs) and a chat before returning home to have Laurens mac' cheese for dinner. 

I wanted to test my smoke detector
so I cooked something


1 comment:

Go on post a comment!