Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 11 February 2013

The Snowy Mount

Tommy was working from home today so he walked the children down to school in the snow. I got a call from the QEII today inviting me to go for my prosthesis fitting on Wednesday (silicone breast form). 
Chauffeur No. 3, Helen

Helen picked me up and took me to Rickmansworth through the slush. Again we were early and I went straight in for my radiotherapy.


The machine which swivels around me.













In the afternoon I rested. 

Helen drove me all the way to MV in the snow,
And what does she have to chauffeur it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!