Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 21 February 2013

Party Time

Tommy had another day off, so was able to take me back to Mount Vernon with the children today. Whilst we were there I bumped into Lin, survivor, who's husband I had worked with 10 years ago! it was good to have a quick catch up; sorry I missed seeing Dave.  

We stopped in a local pub for lunch on the way home and then got on with preparations for the party.

We had hired Haileybury pool with a large inflatable for 36 kids, packed their tea and set off for the pool. Rebecca, Oscar and most of their class and friends had a fantastic time. 

I managed to stay awake throughout the party (my usual flagging time). 

I must have been really drunk when I drove home last night
We don't own a tractor

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great pool set up, I bet they did all have a fantastic time...wish I was invited :) You can put your feet up for the weekend now ! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!