Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 22 February 2013

Travelling in Style

The children went to play with Luke and Adam. Sue picked me up to take me to the hospital, in a Bentley, no less.  I felt like Lady Penelope. We stopped off at her local for lunch on the way home.

Picked the twins up from Helen's then took them to Bevs to play with Joseph. 

I slept peacefully for a few hours..... then....

6.30 Tommy arrived home, Julia and Leah arrived, Bev and family came to return Bex and Oz, and we all had a jolly, fun evening!

We had a quiet glass of wine
followed by 14 noisy ones

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you had a great time with Jules and co, have missed hearing about your weekend.
    (I hope your just too busy to blog :)
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!