Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 8 November 2012

Back to Bed

Oh, no, here we go again, well... that didn't take long this time; only three days. Here comes the fatigue. I was fine all day at work and even when I got home I got lots of jobs done, then the tiredness suddenly set in, along with the swollen tongue, constipation and lack of appetite. 


Now I am in a panic about getting everything done for Christmas, had hoped I'd have a bit more time to get organised. But I suppose I have so much chemotherapy in my system now that it was bound to hit hard on this last treatment.

Hopefully I will be fresher in the morning after a rest. 

I always try to go the extra mile at work, but my boss always finds me and brings me back


1 comment:

  1. Well done Paula. Thank goodness that's the last session for you. You look amazing by the way. Hope you feel much better tomorrow. Wendyxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!