Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 14 November 2012

I'm so Vein, I bet I think this Blog is About Me!

Chemo veins.
I stepped outside today, what a beautiful day to arrive back out in the world! Still felt a bit wobbly, but took the kids to school and then ventured into work.  I lasted about three hours before I had to come home again to have a rest before pick up time. 

This is what my veins look like now on my left arm (it may never go back to normal). They have gone hard from all the chemotherapy running up them. They were so painful to start with but are better now.

And that's with make up on!








the cross eyed teacher lost her job; she couldn't control her pupils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!