Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Chemo Queen's Ladies in Waiting

OK, so I didn't make it up again today, had a restless, agitated night last night and woke up this morning feeling depressed, which I remember from the last chemo, so I know what it is and that it should only last a couple of days. 

Mum and Dad came round to take the kids to school. We sang Happy Birthday and gave Pops his card and present.

I slept in the morning, then Kats, my Tuesday fairy, came round to do a few chores (wave her magic wand) and to bring me some lunch. After Kats had gone Mum turned up to do some ironing whilst I rested. She then did the school run. 

I went to buy some soup but they were out of stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!