Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Kaptain Keymo 6... Over and Out!

Hip hip hurray, chemo ended today!
I only slept for 1.5 hours last night as the steroids I am taking make me hyper, hyper.

I popped into work then Lauren took me to the hospital for my final chemotherapy. All went very smoothly, although delayed again! She gave me a lovely card and bought me lunch to eat at my chair. 


Tommy came home with a charm for my bracelet, an Egg of Hope. 

A delivery of a box, so large it was right up to my my hip, arrived at the door this evening; an amazing, most beautiful bouquet from Heidi.


Dinner just had to involve Pink Champagne to celebrate the end of this chapter.

It only takes me 1 drink to get drunk now. Trouble is I can't remember if it’s the 6th or the 7th

4 months from diagnosis

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. Well done you Paula, you truly do have something to celebrate, you've been amazing throughout.
    Much love Claire xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, very proud of you. T xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy for you Paula...keep smiling;) xx

      Delete
  3. Well done Paula, I just wanted to add I think you look amazing in the pics you posted. You truly are our chemo Queen. Lindsey x x x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!