Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 2 November 2012

Kiddie Cuddles

Deb came round this morning to pick up some more ironing. The children are back!! They had a fantastic time staying with the grand-parents. 

We went out to lunch and then attempted to do some Christmas and birthday shopping. When we got home (with very few bags) Mum and Dad had been round with a little plant from Linda and Ted, and some cake! 
Cuddles on the sofa. 

I changed my i-Pod name to Titanic. It's syncing now

2 comments:

  1. You don't need a wig with a hat like that! T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photo...good to see you smiling! xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!