Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 1 November 2012

Bloggers Block

My tiredness has exhausted my blogging brain!

Dad came round before work this morning to give me a lovely bouquet of flowers from Aunty Betty and Uncle Keith. I then gave him a lift into Hertford on my way to work. Felt oh so tired at work today, came home and slept. I feel a little low at the moment. Missing the kids madly. They will be back tomorrow morning, I can't wait to see them and to hear what they have been up to.

I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest

1 comment:

  1. Hi my friend. Sorry that you are not feeling great today. Those lovely kids will cheer you up tomorrow with all their news and cuddles. I missed my 9 year old too ( well a little bit ) but since he's been home he has wanted to go back to Granny and Grandad's as he has much more fun there. He'll get used to it!! Have a restful day off and kiddie catch up. Lots and lots of love and thinking of you. Deb C xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!