Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Wet Wig

This morning I went to the QEII for pre-op tests. Blood pressure, temperature, pulse, heart rate, weight, height, blood tests, sample, examinations etc. I had to answer loads of questions I saw four different people and was given lots of leaflets explaining various procedures, and stages of my operation. Also they gave me a special shower gel to use on the morning! It all took three hours.

I misjudged the weather!
Returning to work I got absolutely soaked in the rain, poor Soggy Bobby was dripping.

I fell asleep again after work. I got some lovely cards in the post. The doctor today told me that I will probably need two weeks off work after the op.

I rang the tinnitus hotline the other day. It just kept ringing

2 comments:

  1. Dear Paula
    We hope that it all goes well on Friday and that you are home soon to be waited on and pampered by Tommy. Did Dripping Bobby have to have a spin in the tumble drier? Am sure that he/she still looked better than the legal Bobs above! As others have already said your blog is an inspiration and your jokes a scream.
    Love D and B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pretty Paula. Sending you our love for tomorrow - I'll be thinking about you. Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!