Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 22 November 2012

Power Shower

Out to lunch with Peter from work
My last day at work for a while. I went out to lunch with Nicki and Peter. Wow, what a windy day; I really had to hold onto Common Bob this afternoon. After work Kats came round to help me pack my hospital bag and also to help me make my festive bra ready for the school mums party.

Had a very deep sleep early evening. Have had some wonderful texts, calls, cards, facebook comments and messages from everyone, thank you all so much for your love and support. 

Nil by mouth from midnight tonight, and a shower in the morning with my new shower gel! 

Will be blogging from my phone if I am well enough tomorrow. 

I'm scared, soon I'll be scarred!

Went to a seafood disco last week: 
I pulled a muscle

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Paula, I will be thinking of you tomorrow and hope everything goes well for you not too painful. lots of love Lindsay xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!