Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 29 November 2012

Twins R Us

OOOh, ahhh, mmm, I had a bath. How nice... and not just for me I bet! Let's just say it had been a while... I had to keep my wounds dry. I took a peek under the dressings, not looking too bad. I actually put on some real clothes today, rather than a tankini and Pjs; don't ask.
From the
twin mums

In the morning Lauren came round and took away some more ironing.

After lunch all the twin mums came over for a visit, it was so good to see them all as we were meant to be going out with them this Saturday night, but I am not quite ready for early Christmas celebrations just yet! They bought me a lovely Champagne bottle Links charm for my bracelet (which is getting very heavy now)! 

From Liz & Don
Later on Mum popped round with a stunning white orchid from Liz and Don. 


Hedgehogs - 
why can't they just share the hedge

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, it was so good to see you and as always, you look amazing and you are one in a million!!!! Lots of love Lindsay xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to haer that you are feeling a tiny bit better, I like charm. Its fair to say I am no way as good as you at your desk as I found out today but I am trying keep getting better thinking of you alway. x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!