Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Witch Watch

I bought halloween cakes for the office, I tell you it was SCARY how quickly they disappeared! On returning home there was a beautiful pink orchid on the doorstep from aunty Wendy. 


Boo!
After work I slept with the house in complete darkness, so no little trick or treaters came round. I think they would have been more scared of me!

Tommy and I watched a halloween horror movie, then I tucked into the treats we had bought for the ghouls.


Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paula, ticked and done - fantastic!!!. Good luck for the coming weeks and hope energy levels recover quickly. You are truly inspirational. Love Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!