Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 5 October 2012

I'm Fine, No Fine

Whey hey, how normal to get up and actually walk the children down to school today, good to be back and nattering with the mums, who felt I looked far too good for someone fresh out of hospital, they suspected I'd been to a health spa for a few days, ...I wish! 

I took it easy today catching up and pottering around the house before my afternoon nap. 

Flowers from Mum and Dad.
Spoke to mum and dad who are away at the moment and I hope are having a relaxing time, as all their running around after me, what with ironing, gardening, looking after the children, lifts etc. must be really tiring for them, not to mention the worry of their little girl being not too healthy at the moment. 

We had a lovely evening, Rebecca and I snuggled up on the sofa watching TV whilst Tommy and Oscar played computer chess. I have even managed not to be in bed before the kids tonight!

A letter in the post today regarding my parking ticket stated that they agree that the line is not sufficient and the charge should not have been issued!

A cardboard belt would be a waist of paper


2 comments:

  1. Glad you've been released and are feeling a bit better. Well impressed that the parking fine has been waived- I didn't think that ever happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to you being up and about and another Yay to the parking ticket reversal...good to see they have sense over your way too!
    I'm sure your Mum and Dad are having a better time now knowing your up and about, hope your not thinking too hard re decisions.
    Lotza love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!