Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Chemo Queen Suite

Yesterday was the first day of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Well, I was very aware! One test they took blood from my artery! A bad nights sleep in Chemo Queen Suite, lots of interruptions every few hours. Have the loudest clock ever in my suite. Room service didn't serve my breakfast in bed until 8.45am. Temperature dropping, no sickness or fainting today, feeling brighter. Watching TV all day, even found a shopping channel selling wigs. Alas, Tommy had taken my credit card home! 

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling a bit brighter today, hope you don't have to stay in too long rembered 2/3 of the way now you are doing amazingly x x x
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew there would be shoping channels, that's why I took your purse home - I've had enough of those 15 in 1 steam cleaners! T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that you are more in control of your typing today- must be feeling a bit better! You'll just need to commit the credit card number to memory, that will really panic Tommy! D & B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, hope you're feeling a bit better again today, & that you'll be back in your peaceful home again soon! Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, I have heard how daytime television is very addictive, this comes from a certain twin mum-you know who you are!! Your'll be able to get back into Doctors again!!!
    Rest up and happy pretend shopping! Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!