Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 1 October 2012

in hospital, cannot post

Chemo Queen Suite
Thought I felt a bit better this morn, but oh no. another day off work. Phoned the hospital to let them know that I was gattgettingg bored of being in bed for the 4th day. They told me to go straight to a&;e. Lots of tests later, I have neurogenic sepsis. It's something that can happen with chemo. As I am not allowed to mix eith any germsNow hooked up to an introvenious drip, giving me anti,biotics. allowed to mix with any germs they have put me in my own suite, TV, en,suite. Premier inn eat your heart fainted and peuked at hospital. l have not gone cuckoo, I just cannot edit from my phone. My brain is as big as ever (?) 

9 comments:

  1. Keep taking the drugs cus xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun, just try and remember the times when you feel good. As rubbish as they make you feel the drugs are working. Lots of love, hugs and feel good vibes, Son xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you big hugs. Hope you start to feel better soon. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel a bit better soon! Melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better. Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely Paula, Hope you're feeling a bit better today,
    Ruth and John xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Love,
    Hope you are feeling much better and on the mend. Sorry to hear you are in hospital but hopefully Doctor Tommy and the kids are visting you loads. I'd love to pop over to see you if you are allowed visitors in your luxury suite ??? will understand if you can't have due to risk of germs etc. will contact Tommy and ask him. Love and well wishes, Lindsay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your enjoying your luxury stay but back home soon and feeling more energetic:) lotza love xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula,
    So sad to hear your feeling so unwell, you'll be back to your old self soon I'm sure. Take care and see you soon. Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!