Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 25 October 2012

Scary Hairy

Last injection this round, whizzed to work in my new motor. Nicky arrived in the playground with two more bottles of the pink fizzy stuff for me. Yesterday I met a mum in the playground who I used to get the train to London with everyday about 12 years ago! The first thing she said was how great my hair looked! I then explained that it was kind of, erm, temporary.

Tonight Oscar went to get his hair cut with his friends, when they came back I had taken my wig, Common Bob, off. I told his friends that I too had got my hair cut. "You look like something from halloween" was the compliment I received! That's a BOO HOO from me! But I am tempted to get out there on halloween, be afraid... very afraid.

We went to parents' evening tonight and we are two very proud parents. 

A friend of mine always wanted to be run over by a steam train. When it happened, he was chuffed to bits!




1 comment:

  1. Oh kids compliments you have to love them...Ryder told me today I was pretty, he has said it before and I love every word however today he said 'like an elephant' afterwards...hmm I know I have put on a few pounds but really an elephant ?!?!
    Hope the new wheels drive as good as they look!
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!