Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 4 October 2012

Keeping Abreast?

When I got home from the hospital yesterday I caught up with my blog and then went to sleep, I just have zero energy. Hot sweats through the night. 


This morning Kats came round super early to look after the kids and to take them to school whilst Tommy and I set off to see my surgeon. We needed to discuss with him that, now as my cancer has reduced so substantially, if it is still necessary to remove the whole breast or just to take away the small cancer bit. He sent us away leaving it as my decision alone. I now have lots of research to carry out. I have until the end of my chemo to decide. Returned to work but oh so tired, so returned to bed. 

This evening Tommy took the children to look around my old secondary school, they loved it and want to go there too! We still have a couple more to see, but who knows they could become as clever as their mummy!!


An Appendix is something found in the back of a book. 
Sometimes they get inside people and have to be taken out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!